Even with the current proposed relaxation to the general rules on face coverings and social distancing (July 2021) we are taking a view that we need to wait and see before deciding on allowing clients in to the building. We are a small practice and whilst there is a risk of closure if a positive case occurs or a trace then we must remain as we are. Once we are seeing improvements in the general viral load and all our staff are ‘protected’ with double vaccinations then we will decide on opening up as normal.
Please bear with us at this time, we are attempting to maintain a service in a difficult time, if we are caught out then we may get closed for a period. This would mean that you potentially have no veterinary surgeon as all other practices are stretched and can’t take extra clients. We have plans in place to maintain service but would prefer to avoid having to do this. Other larger practices in the area will simply send all their clients to one of their other practices further afield, we don’t have that luxury as we are not a corporate. Some practices are starting to open up but as said with the track and trace system we can’t take that risk.
Please bear with us and hopefully we will be back to normal face to face consultations soon.
We hope to see you all back in the practice soon but its just a little longer.